COMP 23: Introduction to Game Development, Fall 2015
To be done individually: improve an existing game.
- Go to the repository at https://github.com/Zigsfi/SimpleShooter
- Fork the repository on github. This will create a new repository on your github account.
- Clone your forked repository so that you can edit it on your computer
- Make the following improvements to the game.
- Refactor the enemy and player code into their own files.
- Implement collision between the enemies and the player. The player should die on impact.
- Implement a new object: rocks. Rocks should have their own group, and should die on collision with the ship.
- Describe how you made the changes in a file called README.txt
Submit a pull request from your repository's development branch to mine.